Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 48 Logan County 27

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Logan County
      18%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      81%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I'm with you. Once the postseason begins, all our local rivalries kind of go to the side. I'm all for all of our area schools at this point. I'm sure there's a few here and there that would disagree,

  • Yes, us as fans here in Western Kentucky have 2 good options for football games between Murray and Paducah. I just wish the weather would give us a break. I think Paducah will be more focused as evide

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    The first game Tilghman was super balanced, passing for 241 and running for 211.  Tilghman allowed 247 passing yards and 98 rushing yards.  The biggest difference for me from the first go round i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

I'm one of the few without an umbrella. Go me!

tv-drama.gif.084dc4507cc88f6a3d998186572fb515.gif

PT 27 Logan 20

8:54 3rd qtr

PT has outscored Logan 27-3 after being down 17

1 minute ago, DevilMayCare said:

tv-drama.gif.084dc4507cc88f6a3d998186572fb515.gif

Problem is now I can't see my phone screen as well. I'll keep wiping it off but I am running out of dry spots quickly. 

What a turnaround by the PT defense from early in the game. 

PT own 9 after the punt. Rain still coming down. It's getting slick. Run the rock. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.