Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 48 Logan County 27

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Logan County
      18%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      81%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I may have to walk home after this. I drove my wife's vehicle and I'm not sure I'm getting in it. It hasn't rained this hard in a while.

  • Replies 307
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I'm with you. Once the postseason begins, all our local rivalries kind of go to the side. I'm all for all of our area schools at this point. I'm sure there's a few here and there that would disagree,

  • Yes, us as fans here in Western Kentucky have 2 good options for football games between Murray and Paducah. I just wish the weather would give us a break. I think Paducah will be more focused as evide

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    The first game Tilghman was super balanced, passing for 241 and running for 211.  Tilghman allowed 247 passing yards and 98 rushing yards.  The biggest difference for me from the first go round i

Posted Images

Just now, TilghmanPride said:

I may have to walk home after this. I drove my wife's vehicle and I'm not sure I'm getting in it. It hasn't rained this hard in a while.

You are going to be in trouble any way you cut this one.

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

You are going to be in trouble any way you cut this one.

Correct. Luckily I can walk home in roughly 20 minutes. I used to go by here all the time on my running route when I used to log quite a few miles several years ago. 

4 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

Correct. Luckily I can walk home in roughly 20 minutes. I used to go by here all the time on my running route when I used to log quite a few miles several years ago. 

Any idea on when this game may start again?  Spitball it?

1 hour ago, TilghmanPride said:

It takes the fun out of these games when the zebras feel they have to take the spotlight. 

I wouldn’t even be upset if we could get the calls also,number 55 has held just about every play and he hasn’t got a flag thrown yet!

Line of storms just to the East/Southeast. I still can't believe they didn't go into the delay earlier, the crew obviously seen the lightning, they just kept disregarding it. 

Just now, BigBlue92 said:

I wouldn’t even be upset if we could get the calls also,number 55 has held just about every play and he hasn’t got a flag thrown yet!

Including the last play they broke before the delay. The only reason he was able to get down the field. 

If I remember correctly, Logan will have it 1st and goal on the 8 when we resume. 

2 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

If I remember correctly, Logan will have it 1st and goal on the 8 when we resume. 

That sounds about right.

Having your socks and shoes with that squishy feeling is the worst. I have my blue Nike's on I was going to wear to the Kentucky/Vandy game tomorrow too. I may have to change colors. 

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

Having your socks and shoes with that squishy feeling is the worst. I have my blue Nike's on I was going to wear to the Kentucky/Vandy game tomorrow too. I may have to change colors. 

What’s the score down there!!!  Just got home from out game

Just now, Subway5024 said:

What’s the score down there!!!  Just got home from out game

PT up 34-27. Close to being out of lightning delay. 

Just now, Subway5024 said:

What’s the score down there!!!  Just got home from out game

7:58 left in the game. Logan most likely will tie it up. They have it inside the 10. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.