Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 48 Logan County 27

Who wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Logan County
      18%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      81%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 307
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I'm with you. Once the postseason begins, all our local rivalries kind of go to the side. I'm all for all of our area schools at this point. I'm sure there's a few here and there that would disagree,

  • Yes, us as fans here in Western Kentucky have 2 good options for football games between Murray and Paducah. I just wish the weather would give us a break. I think Paducah will be more focused as evide

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    The first game Tilghman was super balanced, passing for 241 and running for 211.  Tilghman allowed 247 passing yards and 98 rushing yards.  The biggest difference for me from the first go round i

Posted Images

Interception to end the half. 

Logan 20 PT 14

After being in a 17-0 hole to start, PT has found their footing. This 2nd half should be something. 

This game has been an absolute flag fest from what I have seen on YT 

Just now, DawgsFan100 said:

This game has been an absolute flag fest from what I have seen on YT 

Everyone at the game said last week at least that's out of the way, it can't possibly be that bad again...then this crew showed up. Lol

It has been horrific. 

Flag on the first play of the 2nd half. I can't take much more of this. 

You might be able to cover the field with the amount of flags thrown by the end of this one.

I had mentioned earlier in the week Logan had struggled some against the run. Looks like PT may be using that strategy now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.