Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 42 Scott County 28

Who wins? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this regular season finale?

    • Highlands
      90%
    • Scott County
      9%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/25/2025 at 02:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 322
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • THUNDERBIRDS
    THUNDERBIRDS

    Lorenzen finishes the year with “22” Touchdowns! Can’t make this stuff up…

  • If not you will get penalized all the way back to Georgetown. 

  • In my very biased opinion the NKOA has the best officials in the state. They won’t put up with any shenanigans. If it’s an issue then why doesn’t Coach McKee just put an end to it? I want a clean and

Posted Images

I settled on the school video this time, it is more of a close up and the camera switching has been more on point tonight. 

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

I settled on the school video this time, it is more of a close up and the camera switching has been more on point tonight. 

Thanks I might switch then

Just now, FrankNicodemus said:

Thanks I might switch then

The 859 video is fine and slightly behind for me.  I watched them both through the first quarter but I needed the space.

  • Author

I swear I thought we were going to have someone pull out a 3 by 5 card

  • Author

SC is granted the first

1 ref noticeably puts his hands up like what do you think???

Just now, BlueBloodedColonel said:

SC sure is one dimensional on offense. 

But.. they can run that ball!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.