Jerimy Finch signs with Florida..

98NCCalum

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The #1 back in the country, Joe McKnight, has signed with USC . LSU thought they had a legit shot since he's an in-state kid.

It was 50/50 USC/LSU. He really fits USC better and sees himself as a Reggie Bush type back. Not really a every down back but lined up all over the field. Big loss? sure. Huge loss? no. Last year USC turned out Reggie Bush. LSU turned out Joe Addai. I'm sure McKnight sought to put himself where he could do the best for himself.

At least he didn't sign with Bama.

This is all academic (pun intended) since the kid will not be at any D1 university in the fall, correct?
I don't think anyone knows anything for sure with this kid, even himself.

Is it just me or does he seem like a train wreck waiting to happen?

Maybe so, but that doesn't diminish Florida's class.

Florida lost some and gained some. USC maintained and added the #1 player in the country. I'll wait until the dust settles and then Rivals and Scout etc. will tell us who won. Florida has a great class. One downer for UF is the fact that South Carolina, UT, LSU, Auburn and UGA all have top ten classes and the Gators play them all. After USC the next Pac 10 team is a little further down the list.

That must be a big downer for Florida. :lol:

No, but it sure plays into the National Title argument. Remember, Florida came pretty close to not playing for the title. If USC beat UCLA. If Tressel votes for Michigan. It is very, very hard to get out of the SEC alive. Look at LSU, two road SEC losses. They might have been the second best team in the country.

No, but it sure plays into the National Title argument. Remember, Florida came pretty close to not playing for the title. If USC beat UCLA. If Tressel votes for Michigan. It is very, very hard to get out of the SEC alive. Look at LSU, two road SEC losses. They might have been the second best team in the country.

Preaching to the choir.