Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A RPI Rankings - 2025

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, AppalachianTactician said:

Any chance Glasgow can give Murray a run for their money? Likely 3rd round matchup. Glasgow didn’t bring their A Game versus Franklin, but I haven't seen Murray play this year? 

 

Murray slings the rock, Glasgow will give them everything that they want 

  • Replies 68
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I just realized 3A could have 5 undefeated teams, 4 9-1 teams and Lex Cath, who is a favorite at 8-2 ?? For much talk of 3A being a weaker class, that’s impressive. 

  • Lucky everyone else!!

  • AppalachianTactician
    AppalachianTactician

    Nothing Surprising here, Interested to see how it ends up in the end, a lot of week 11 games that could really decide things as well as district games the next few weeks. Games to watch that could rea

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, AppalachianTactician said:

Any chance Glasgow can give Murray a run for their money? Likely 3rd round matchup. Glasgow didn’t bring their A Game versus Franklin, but I haven't seen Murray play this year? 

 

Glasgow seems like a very solid team.  Good defense from what I can tell. Their offense has a couple players that can make plays and run game looks solid.  I don’t believe they can run of Murray and win.

I would recommend to watch Murray play. They are fun to watch offensively. 

8 hours ago, AppalachianTactician said:

Any chance Glasgow can give Murray a run for their money? Likely 3rd round matchup. Glasgow didn’t bring their A Game versus Franklin, but I haven't seen Murray play this year? 

 

I would certainly think so it’s not like Murray is in CAL’s category. They are kind of hard to judge because they’ve played such a weak schedule but I think if they swapped schedules they would still both be 10-0. I think this will be a real toss up game.

10 hours ago, Jayman33 said:

Cal Rockcastle Bell Glasgow.

This would have to be CAL vs Glasgow..which is possible. But Bell vs Rockcastle is not...They would meet in the 3rd round.

14 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

I'll take Murray vs CAL and Bell vs Lloyd.

Not going to end up like that though because my skills are not that good. 

Who doesn't hold up?

This may be wrong too if these teams were to survive with it switching to Statewide RPI...it would be #4 Bell vs #1 CAL and #3 Murray vs #2 Lloyd....I think.

Bourbon Co at CAL and Rockcastle at Glasgow this is wishful thinking by the way but I could see Bourbon beating Lloyd I mean they only lost by two in the regular season. Rockcastle over Bell would probably be a lot more difficult but we seem to see these every year where one team wins easily in the regular season and the other team wins the playoff game. That’s a lot to have to happen but hey you have to believe.

10 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I could see Bourbon beating Lloyd I mean they only lost by two in the regular season.

I would like to see these 2 play again. And I think it would be a 2 score game rather than a 2 point game. Lloyd should have won that game 30-7. But also Bourbon probably feels like they should have won 28-15.

15 hours ago, Jayman33 said:

Wouldn’t take  anything away from Glasgow.

My thoughts as well.

On 11/1/2025 at 7:31 PM, Honey Badger said:

I'll take Murray vs CAL and Bell vs Lloyd.

Not going to end up like that though because my skills are not that good. 

Who doesn't hold up?

I had the 4 teams right, just not the matchups.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.