Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glasgow vs. Monroe County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/05/2025 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams come in at 2-0 who wins this rivalry game?

Best team on Glasgow's Schedule besides maybe Franklin Simpson at the end of the year. Arguably the best team on Monroe's schedule could be Glasgow or Campbellsville. Last year 15-14.

This is a really good game most don't know about.

I'm picking Glasgow, but Monroe is a tough team.

I feel like Glasgow feels like if they get this one they may go into the Franklin game 9-0. I watched the scrimmage between Monroe and Hart they seemed evenly matched neither one could stop anything which in turn made both offenses look good. I think Monroe will score a couple but I think Glasgow will move the ball at will. The will be the game between two brothers as Jackson Arnett’s brother is a Monroe assistant. Give me Glasgow 41-14.

1 hour ago, Tkinslow said:

I feel like Glasgow feels like if they get this one they may go into the Franklin game 9-0. I watched the scrimmage between Monroe and Hart they seemed evenly matched neither one could stop anything which in turn made both offenses look good. I think Monroe will score a couple but I think Glasgow will move the ball at will. The will be the game between two brothers as Jackson Arnett’s brother is a Monroe assistant. Give me Glasgow 41-14.

John Petett has dubbed this game the Arnett Bowl. Lincoln Arnett is the OC for Monroe.

Should be a good interview with Coach Arnett for Glasgow fans:

 

 

I'm sure Monroe will get the inspirational speech today with the catchphrase "I'd rather eat S*** with a rusty spoon than lose to Glasgow." Rivalry goes all the way back to 1938 before the Monroe county schools were consolidated. I think they've only not played each other 3 times in that span and we don't need to count the COVID year.  

1 hour ago, AppalachianTactician said:

Game moved to 6:30

That seems odd to me by watching this projected radar it’s going to move through beginning about 5 and be gone by 7 if anything it looks like they would’ve moved it back 30 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

That seems odd to me by watching this projected radar it’s going to move through beginning about 5 and be gone by 7 if anything it looks like they would’ve moved it back 30 minutes.

decided yesterday when weather said it would begin at around 9 PM

43 minutes ago, AppalachianTactician said:

decided yesterday when weather said it would begin at around 9 PM

Oh thanks.

Monroe County dents the scoreboard first, capitalizing on a Glasgow turnover with a FG.

3-0 Falcons 

5:50 1Q

Glasgow scores on a QB scramble with :01 left in the first half.

7-3 Scotties 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.