Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at McCracken County Predictions/Updates

Tilghman at McCracken 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/23/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, PTown Dad said:

I believe it was from Kentucky Prep Gridiron.  I’m not familiar with them but he included some decent commentary. 

Just curious. I don’t see PT losing under any circumstance but who knows. That’s why they play the game and that’s why we love to watch.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Astro Domino
    Astro Domino

    I’ll go PT 56-21. This is a conversation for a different place and different time but McCracken has halted the progression of their football program in recent years by being a 6A school that condenses

  • TheBallCoach
    TheBallCoach

    Only 41-16 last year which if I remember correctly it was a running clock at half 41-0 and McCracken scored a couple in the 2H. A lot of new guys on the field for this Tilghman bunch, I’m sure Coach T

  • We are lucky in NKY tonight.  We are roughly running middle 70s during the games with a projected high of only 80.

Only 41-16 last year which if I remember correctly it was a running clock at half 41-0 and McCracken scored a couple in the 2H. A lot of new guys on the field for this Tilghman bunch, I’m sure Coach Thompson will want them to get as many reps as possible to build some cohesion as an overall team, and with that the gap widens a bit.

Blue Tornado 56 Mustangs 7

McCracken does have the upper hand in in-game experience with a 3 year starter at QB and several players returning on both sides of the ball. I still think Tilghman is more athletic and better on the Oline but I it will be closer than people expect.  It will take a few games for Paducah's offense to start to gel.

PT-35

McCracken-21

  • Author

We were having a conversation about how hot it normally is for this game. I agreed, but wanted to check and see if it really was or maybe we just misremember at times. I do remember a couple of the games where it was actually comfortable. The following are the actual highs from the National Weather Service office in Paducah. Of course as all us Kentuckians know, the temperature is sometimes only a small part as we deal with crazy high dewpoints and humidity quite often in the summer. Obviously that isn't factored in here. 

August 24, 2013   91

August 23, 2014  92

August 22,2015  91

August 21, 2016  83

August 19, 2017  95

August 18, 2018  88

August 24,2019  81

August 21, 2021  88

August 20,2022  89

August 19, 2023  86

August 24,2024  93

Today's projected high  88

 

So the average high for the 11 games played so far is 88.8 degrees. Actual temperature at kickoff would likely be a few degrees lower.  With the lower relative dewpoints we are dealing with as of today, this will have to be one of the more comfortable games to be at. Anything surprising here? I feel like the heat index for a lot of these would have been mid 90's to 100 still at game time. I wish it had those reports to view as well. 

 

 

13 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

We were having a conversation about how hot it normally is for this game. I agreed, but wanted to check and see if it really was or maybe we just misremember at times. I do remember a couple of the games where it was actually comfortable. The following are the actual highs from the National Weather Service office in Paducah. Of course as all us Kentuckians know, the temperature is sometimes only a small part as we deal with crazy high dewpoints and humidity quite often in the summer. Obviously that isn't factored in here. 

August 24, 2013   91

August 23, 2014  92

August 22,2015  91

August 21, 2016  83

August 19, 2017  95

August 18, 2018  88

August 24,2019  81

August 21, 2021  88

August 20,2022  89

August 19, 2023  86

August 24,2024  93

Today's projected high  88

 

So the average high for the 11 games played so far is 88.8 degrees. Actual temperature at kickoff would likely be a few degrees lower.  With the lower relative dewpoints we are dealing with as of today, this will have to be one of the more comfortable games to be at. Anything surprising here? I feel like the heat index for a lot of these would have been mid 90's to 100 still at game time. I wish it had those reports to view as well. 

 

 

We are lucky in NKY tonight.  We are roughly running middle 70s during the games with a projected high of only 80.

  • Author

These ignorant onside kicks by PT just drive you insane. Did it all last season as well. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.