Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta vs Mason County Predictions/Updates (39th District Finals)

Featured Replies

This will be their third meeting of the season. Mason won the first comfortably, with Augusta taking the rematch and hanging on to the #1 seed per RPI.   Thoughts on how this one will play out?

Aww man, I dunno. I’m kidding!! Of course I’m picking my Panthers!! I told Coach Hinson after our first matchup which Mason County won, 80-52, that’s a team we can beat. He agreed and the second time, we won the game, 74-72. That was the first win for Augusta over Mason County in the regular season, ever! Next hurdle? Beating them twice in one season. We’ll find out tomorrow night!!

I think it all depends on how much foul trouble Mason County gets in.  Also, Augusta was up by 10 I think in the fourth quarter with 3 minutes left in their last game, but Mason County kept intentionally fouling and sending them to the free throw line in the longest 4th quarter in the history of the Fieldhouse.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.