University Heights 71 Heath 60

Matt Poat, a 6-1 guard, did a great job on Hopson, but Heath had no answer for Edmondson.

I've seen UHA three times in the last two seasons, and Edmondson is just as good as Hopson or better. He may not have Hopson's size and upside, but he is UHA's best player ... period.

Edmondson is just fine not being the center of attention. That's just his personality. He is truly a well mannered and very likeable kid. He's played PG, SG, and SF for UHA this year and has never complained if he isn't getting enough touches. Last year he was their 6th man ahead of Hopson.

Clemson, Marshall, Xavier, and Virginia Tech are some of the bigger schools reportedly in on Edmondson.

UHA is playing their best "team ball" of the year at the moment. There is some concerns to the ankle of Ryan Langhi who did play today.

Edmondson is just fine not being the center of attention. That's just his personality. He is truly a well mannered and very likeable kid. He's played PG, SG, and SF for UHA this year and has never complained if he isn't getting enough touches. Last year he was their 6th man ahead of Hopson.

Clemson, Marshall, Xavier, and Virginia Tech are some of the bigger schools reportedly in on Edmondson.

UHA is playing their best "team ball" of the year at the moment. There is some concerns to the ankle of Ryan Langhi who did play today.

Ryan's ankle has responded very well to treatment and he is able to play on it just fine. Thank goodness it wasn't as bad as first thought. I think the team is finally playing up to their potential.

Ryan's ankle has responded very well to treatment and he is able to play on it just fine. Thank goodness it wasn't as bad as first thought. I think the team is finally playing up to their potential.
Hope Ryan recovers quickly, he provides UHA with a solid post presence.