Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Henderson County

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, DearToday said:

Morris isn't leaving. 

Never said he was I just said that’s the smoke moving around the area and typically where there’s smoke there is fire! It was simply my prediction and if I’m wrong il say so! Just ask TWT I’ve been saying since the OHS job opened it wouldn’t be an in house and hire and that’s gonna be the the truth! I seem to think the same thing about Henderson that it will be Jason Morris getting the job! 

  • Replies 45
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Calico Jack
    Calico Jack

    I think the 6A play of it being the hard one out of the bunch is a bit overrated, IMO.  Every class now with 6 classes have their group of 4/5 (if even that) usual suspects the majority of years. 80%+

  • Calico Jack
    Calico Jack

    Sean is, too. He played at Crittenden.

  • Coaches say lots of things of course he’s going to say he’s not leaving! 

I'm pretty sure Morris interviewed for the Henderson job before when they hired Boston.

14 hours ago, JD5692 said:

Lots of smoke going around that Jason Morris could be the leader in the clubhouse for this job! Other names I’ve heard mentioned are McCrackens Tyler Brooks and Sean Thompson at Tilghman! At the end of the day I think Jason Morris will be the guy!

Makes sense for Jason, it would get him back into KTRS. Also makes sense for Tyler because of his roots in Hendo. Sean Thompson? That's not happening. He isn't leaving PT for Henderson.

6 minutes ago, Calico Jack said:

Makes sense for Jason, it would get him back into KTRS. Also makes sense for Tyler because of his roots in Hendo. Sean Thompson? That's not happening. He isn't leaving PT for Henderson.

Thompson makes the least sense of the three I agree but I’ve heard from numerous people he showed interest the OHS job! Even with him though I’d think the pay at Henderson would exceed what he makes at PT and I think his wife is from the Henderson area if I’m not wrong! End of the day I still the Morris gets the job cause like you said Calico it gets him back into KTRS! 

Is wife is from Crittenden Co. Bacisally the same distance from both places.

1 hour ago, JD5692 said:

Never said he was I just said that’s the smoke moving around the area and typically where there’s smoke there is fire! It was simply my prediction and if I’m wrong il say so! Just ask TWT I’ve been saying since the OHS job opened it wouldn’t be an in house and hire and that’s gonna be the the truth! I seem to think the same thing about Henderson that it will be Jason Morris getting the job! 

He said he wasn't leaving. So unless he changes his mind then that's fine. 

50 minutes ago, Westernside said:

Is wife is from Crittenden Co. Bacisally the same distance from both places.

Sean is, too. He played at Crittenden.

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

He said he wasn't leaving. So unless he changes his mind then that's fine. 

Coaches say lots of things of course he’s going to say he’s not leaving! 

12 hours ago, Helmet Sticker 42 said:

Those are some big names mentioned…why would they jump from programs that have generally had more success??

I understand Brooks because he is from Henderson…

Welcome to BGP @Helmet Sticker 42!

Is there a coach on the current staff who would have an interest in the job?

No noise on this job. Big school and a great opportunity for the right candidate. 

Is there a coordinator on the current staff who is up to the task?

  • Author

I'm hearing that most of Coach Boston's previous staff are pursuing coaching positions at other schools which suggests they may not be strong candidates for the Henderson County job. 

Any movement here? With Owensboro taking this long there’s no telling how long this may take…

Maybe something will shake out soon.

Any names been mentioned here? I would guess the names discussed earlier aren't interested?

Things in Henderson are awfully quiet! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.