Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Jessamine 69 Pulaski County 57

Featured Replies

  • Author

Tied at the half 29-29

  • Author

End of 3:  West Jessamine 52 PC 41

  • Author

West Jessamine with the win.  69-57

Guess who’s back? Extremely impressive win.

 

Just goes to show the difference that quality coaching makes. 

I told people all summer West Jessamine was going to be in the mix in the 12th this year. 

I too have been saying don’t overlook them!
It’s crazy to think that Coach Adams has been itching to return to the sidelines for the last couple years while employed by Boyle as a teacher. Yet he had to go elsewhere to get that opportunity. Make it make sense!

43 minutes ago, QueenoftheSouth said:

I too have been saying don’t overlook them!
It’s crazy to think that Coach Adams has been itching to return to the sidelines for the last couple years while employed by Boyle as a teacher. Yet he had to go elsewhere to get that opportunity. Make it make sense!

Insane. 

Good win for West for sure although maybe not as surprising as you would think. Pulaski has some key pieces from last year to replace and football kids have only been there a couple weeks. As far as I know West has no football kids so they have been working all fall. Fraley will figure things out I’m sure sooner than later. Just shows region is wide open. Someone still has to beat Pulaski in March when it really matters. 

Anyone have stream link for PC and JTown 

2 hours ago, BasketballFan24 said:

Good win for West for sure although maybe not as surprising as you would think. Pulaski has some key pieces from last year to replace and football kids have only been there a couple weeks. As far as I know West has no football kids so they have been working all fall. Fraley will figure things out I’m sure sooner than later. Just shows region is wide open. Someone still has to beat Pulaski in March when it really matters. 

No doubt that Pulaski is the champ until someone takes it from them. But they are a well-oiled machine year to year. Great feeder system and guys that have played together for years. That’s a compliment to Coach Fraley. So, even with a couple football players only having been there a couple weeks, one would think Adams in his first year at West is going to be at a greater disadvantage early in the season than Pulaski.

Regardless, this win (and the margin) is an indicator that there may be a third team (Mercer and Pulaski) with a serious shot at winning it this year. 

23 minutes ago, QueenoftheSouth said:

No doubt that Pulaski is the champ until someone takes it from them. But they are a well-oiled machine year to year. Great feeder system and guys that have played together for years. That’s a compliment to Coach Fraley. So, even with a couple football players only having been there a couple weeks, one would think Adams in his first year at West is going to be at a greater disadvantage early in the season than Pulaski.

Regardless, this win (and the margin) is an indicator that there may be a third team (Mercer and Pulaski) with a serious shot at winning it this year. 

As I said a good win for West for sure. I just thought West looked more like mid season form where they had been there all fall under a great Coach. Pulaski looked like a team still searching for some things. Idlewine and Anderson neither looked like the players they will be yet. 
 

I said it proved region is wide open and I always thought DCA and Southwest were in with Mercer and Pulaski with a chance from the start. West certainly is added to those 4 now for sure. Lincoln’s 3 guard attack has looked the part to start the season as well. 

7 minutes ago, BasketballFan24 said:

As I said a good win for West for sure. I just thought West looked more like mid season form where they had been there all fall under a great Coach. Pulaski looked like a team still searching for some things. Idlewine and Anderson neither looked like the players they will be yet. 
 

I said it proved region is wide open and I always thought DCA and Southwest were in with Mercer and Pulaski with a chance from the start. West certainly is added to those 4 now for sure. Lincoln’s 3 guard attack has looked the part to start the season as well. 

Baird & Fugate. Who’s the third guard you’re referring to? I think Lincoln and DCA could beat those teams on a given night, but don’t think they’re on the same level. I also think that Southwest is a notch above DCA.

Each of the last couple seasons, everyone talked about how good the 45th was going to be. Though one could argue the teams didn’t live up to the hype, I don’t think most expect it to be that level this year. Competitive for sure, but not the same level of expectations for the team. With Mercer and West, I think that the 46th will be the district with 2 heavyweights this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.