Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity -vs- Ballard...TONIGHT...

Featured Replies

Trinity goes to Herr Lane tonight....There are three possibilities that can happen in this game...

1 - Trinity tries to run with Ballard and gets blown out

2 - Trinity slows it down, loses close

3 - Trinity slows it down, bangs with Tanner ALL GAME...wins early...

 

 

My head: Ballard 59, Trinity - 51

My heart: Trinity 53, Ballard 50

My nightmare: Ballard 79, Trinity 51

In a typical Ballard-Trinity basketball game, Trinity plays Ballard close for 2.5-3 quarters, Ballard's press causes about 4 turnovers in a row, followed by Trinity missing threes and fouling, which leads to Ballard winning by about 9-13.

 

Nevertheless, I'll be there supporting the Rocks at the Bruins' den.

Ballard 67-57.

Ballard by a lot. They are too athletic. Trinity should pack it in though. Ballards not a very good shooting team.

Man I hope T beats Ballard! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FYI!!

I like Renner about as much as that other coach I don't like! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone remember the '02 Trinity-Ballard game where we slowed it down SO much that nobody moved for what seemed the better part of a quarter? By far the strangest defensive strategy I've ever seen and one of the oddest games I've ever been to.

 

 

I can't make it out to this one tonight, but I hope the Rocks can steal one after losing close to a few good teams this season. The Bruins moved into the 27th district this year, so we'll see them again even before the reigional tournament... and then perhaps again.

Ballard's awfully deep from what I understand. I assume they can put some serious pressure on your ballhandlers. If T can weather this, that'll be big. I imagine T can board with the Bruins. I think Jacobs will have to get loose for something like a 20/20 for T to have a legitimate shot. Also, T has to control B's runouts (did not do a good job of this in Male I). I hope I'm wrong but I say Ballard 67-53..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.