Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Pitchers in the 14th

Featured Replies

What are everyone's thoughts?! I know Powell has one of the best pitchers in the region, Corey Brewer, not to mention one of the best hitters, hitting somewhere around .400 last season. Could end up the best in the 14th (all-around)IMO. Powell also has Benningfield who has a rocket for an arm. Watch out for Powell, could be a repeat.

What are everyone's thoughts?! I know Powell has one of the best pitchers in the region, Corey Brewer, not to mention one of the best hitters, hitting somewhere around .400 last season. Could end up the best in the 14th (all-around)IMO. Powell also has Benningfield who has a rocket for an arm. Watch out for Powell, could be a repeat.

Yah, these two are tough, there is also a few good arms in Estill along with Couch in Perry.

Jeremy Hyden from Buckhorn will open a lot of eyes this season.

Brewer from Powell. Couch from PCC. Berryman and Freeman from Estill.

Leslie has a couple.

 

Jimmy Jo Morgan - soph. (Quentin's younger bro)

Shannon Roberts - Senior

Leslie has a couple.

 

Jimmy Jo Morgan - soph. (Quentin's younger bro)

Shannon Roberts - Senior

How many games, is Leslie playing in the Queens City Classic?

 

I believe Coach told me, he was participating this year.

^I'm sure they are playing in the classic but I'm not sure how many games they are playing in it ?

 

Is that what you are asking ?

^I'm sure they are playing in the classic but I'm not sure how many games they are playing in it ?

 

Is that what you are asking ?

I know some teams play 1 and some more, just wondering....thanks
I know some teams play 1 and some more, just wondering....thanks

 

I believe that the schedule for the Queen City Classic is on the KHSAA baseball scoreboard.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyba7?id=spec_3375

2007 Queen City Classic

 

Apr 4, 2007

Estill County - Hazard - 5:00 PM

Harlan - Williamsburg - 5:00 PM

 

Apr 5, 2007

Madison Central - Powell County - 12:00 PM

Estill County - Williamsburg - 1:00 PM

Hazard - Williamsburg - 5:00 PM

Perry County Central - Powell County - 7:00 PM

Breathitt County - Hazard - 8:00 PM

 

Apr 6, 2007

Prestonsburg - Powell County - 2:00 PM

Breathitt County - Williamsburg - 5:00 PM

Harlan - Hazard - 8:00 PM

Apr 7, 2007

Leslie County - Powell County - 10:00 AM

 

The games will either be played @ Leslie, Hazard or Perry Central

I know some teams play 1 and some more, just wondering....thanks

 

Looks like Leslie is only playing 1 game in the classic.

 

Hazard is playing 4 games.

 

Powell is playing 4 games.

 

Williamsburg is playing 4 games.

Estill has a few good arms, with Freeman (sophomore) and Berryman (senior).

Why do some teams play only one or two games while others more? Is this a tournament or just a showcase for area teams? From most of the posts, it sounds like some pretty good teams playing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.