Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graves County at Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates

Graves County at Paducah Tilghman 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/31/2024 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 98
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TheBallCoach
    TheBallCoach

    I don’t believe Tilghman will lay off the gas in this one. 49-14, the Blue Tornado rolls.

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    I like your confidence and I have a fair amount myself, but we can't overlook this Graves team, they've got multiple dudes who are gonna be a problem. I expect to get their best shot and they are capa

My goodness I hope PT matches up with Boyle in Lexington.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

My goodness I hope PT matches up with Boyle in Lexington.

There's a long way to go, but early indicators are it's a possibility for sure. I think this game speaks more to PT being what we might have thought because Graves is still legit I believe. You can see flashes from them. 

4 minutes ago, BBN_34 said:

My goodness I hope PT matches up with Boyle in Lexington.

Me too.  

  • Author

Carter was held in check on offense and they kicked away from him, contrary to what many believe, this team is very deep and can come at you from so many ways. You might have a different star every game. 

  • Author

PT running back DJ Wilson down, didn't look good at all the way he got rolled up from behind. 

Another holding penalty on PT. 

  • Author

Holding bringing it back again. This is getting silly. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.