Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel at Covington Catholic (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

CovCath Varsity gets their first action at 6pm. Will Cash Harney start at qb?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    Wow…..starting QB on both sides of the ball….all in on Harney it looks…..and for the record I am all for it especially on D….

  • I was at the game Friday.  North Laurel did not look good on offense or defense.  I'm not sure who they have scheduled this year, but it could be a long season for them at all levels.   On the fl

  • Sounds like the kid is everywhere. Offense, defense and at the SK scrimmage. An eventful Friday night 

Good luck Colonels, and to both teams stay healthy tonight!!!

I've heard that NL will be pretty bad this year, hopefully this game can benefit both teams in some way.

0-0 end of the 1st quarter.

Touchdown North Laurel on a long pass.  89 yards. 

North Laurel 7 Covington Catholic 0

2nd quarter.

Cash Harney scrambled and fumbled into the end zone.  Recovered by the Colonels.

7-7 with 725 left in the 1st half.

I think it was Bessler on a short run.

14-7 CCH late in the 2nd quarter. 

TD CCH right before the half.

21-7 CovCath at the half.

One more quarter of varsity play in the second half, then the backups. 

24-7 CCH and the varsity portion is almost over. 

Covington Catholic 24 North Laurel 7

End of 3 quarters, varsity portion over. 

  • Author

I thought I seen Cash Harney at the SK scrimmage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.