Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan to hire Dusty May

Featured Replies

Guess he wanted back into the Big10.   I still think he's gone once Indiana opens back up.   Unless he flames out like Howard did.

3 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Guess he wanted back into the Big10.   I still think he's gone once Indiana opens back up.   Unless he flames out like Howard did.

I know he was a student manager at IU, but why leave Michigan for IU?

Has he talked about it being his dream job or do people just assume he'd go since he went to IU?

 

Did he turn down more money from Louisville? I have to think they would have paid more.

 

Personally, I’m glad he landed in Michigan instead of Louisville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.