Harlan County vs. Evangel Christian Predictions/Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)

Harlan County vs. Evangel Christian  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Harlan County
    • Evangel Christian

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/23/2024 at 05:36 PM

image.png.298f89f7c1ee5da3bb03166e98c9a79e.png vs. image.png.0df97b1f3760e69b4c4982674220a0f4.png

This one has all of the makings of a great semifinal game between two 30+ win teams. Harlan County (33-4) and Evangel Christian (31-6). Harlan Co. is led by South Carolina commit Trent Noah who is putting on one of the best tournaments in over 35 years. So far, he has scored 83 points in two games. He gets a lot of support from Maddix Huff who has scored 22 and 15 in the Black Bears two wins.

Evangel Christian is led by Christian Doeer who has scored 40 points in two games as well as Kyran Tilley with 29 and Davier White with 25 points. These two teams had a common opponent in Bowling Green. Evangel lost to Bowling Green 73-68 and Harlan Co. defeated the Purples  73-62. I for one am looking forward to this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

This game starts in about an hour.

That's sad as I said during the girls tournament this should start 25 minutes after the first game to give the kids as much time before tonight's game as possible.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

That's sad as I said during the girls tournament this should start 25 minutes after the first game to give the kids as much time before tonight's game as possible.

I agree and if played for Lyon County I would want to get a quick meal in and then sleep for a couple of hours.

8 minutes ago, Runcible Owl said:

I think I know the matchup most of us are looking for tonight.

Today, just hitting different ...

Screenshot_20240322-214357__01.jpg

Let's go Black Bears!

You're not wrong.