Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wagner 71 Howard 68 (NCAA First Four)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Second game has been dreadful.  Virginia torched the nets for 14 first half points. 

My goodness Virginia has now played over 23 minutes before they scored their 16th point.

  • Author
41 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

My goodness Virginia has now played over 23 minutes before they scored their 16th point.

I hate it because I really like Tony Bennett.  But his brand of basketball is excruciating to watch.

I was hoping one of those 3s at the end would have dropped for Howard.

Fun ending for that game...I'm stoked for the tournament. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.