Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carroll Co. vs. Trimble Co. Predictions (Class "A")

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this game?

Obviously, I will take Trimble. :D The Raiders have been playing better ball lately.

 

The last match-up between these teams was at Carroll, with the Panthers winning by three.

Obviously, I will take Trimble. :D The Raiders have been playing better ball lately.

 

The last match-up between these teams was at Carroll, with the Panthers winning by three.

Ditto

They are both new teams now. no ones nows what to expect.

According to the LIT ratings Carroll is a slight favorite. Should be a good game.

Carroll County is due a win...I say CCHS by 4.

  • Author

Id say it will be a toss up. Carroll has been playing very well in the first half of games where they are leading or in the ball game. The second half is where teams take off against the Panthers and then before you know it, its too late. Trimble is coming off of a momentum win at home and look for the momentum to carry them into tomorrows match-up. Ill be looking forward to seeing the game from the stands. It is a rivalry, look for it to be an intense game.

Who will stop Roberts from Carroll? Owen advanced tonight. Just thought i'd fill you in.

Carroll by seven

Who will stop Roberts from Carroll? Owen advanced tonight. Just thought i'd fill you in.

 

Roberts only scored 2 points the last time the two teams met. What are his most recent game totals?

 

Trimble doesn't have any one player that sticks out as a scoring leader, though Jennings is averaging over 10 rebounds/game and had a double-double last game with assists and rebounds. Scoring wise, Trimble plays their best with a well balanced attack.

Your right Roberts did have only 2 points but Carroll's "Bigs" carried the load. Proctor and Cheatum had double digit points and Proctor led in steals with I believe 2 or 3 maybe more. The game was sloppy but that's what you can expect from 2 of the worse teams in the 8th region. Panthers are due for a win and are playing much better besides 2nd half letdowns. If the Panthers don't let down after the 1st half CC will win big.

 

CC-57

TC-45

I think that the two teams are well matched and the game will be competitive. I do not expect a double digit win either way.

I think that the two teams are well matched and the game will be competitive. I do not expect a double digit win either way.

 

I agree. I have not seen Trimble this year yet, but it seems like they are playing better ball from what I have read. I will say Trimble by 3.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.