Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes @ Scott HS 1/26 Predictions

Featured Replies

Like to hear what everyone else thinks about this game.

 

Personally, I think it will be a very good and entertaining game.

 

Hopefully Scott can continue hitting their shots like they have been lately.

 

Austin Hill is handful. Sharp and Miller might give Holmes problems.

 

Scott playing at home leads to me to take the Eagles by 8.

Scott does have the better record, doesnt mean anything though, they are 13-7, and Holmes is 11-7, but Holme's biggest loss of the year, is 9 points, every loss has been close, a Simon Kenton has beat them both, Holmes by 4 in OT and Scott by 2,but ill take Holmes,65-60

I like Holmes to get a win in this game. Even without all their players. Scott has no one who can stop Austin. I think it will be close but Austin and the depleted Dawgs find a way in the end.

 

Holmes-64

Scott-60

Scott is a top three team in NKY... I'm going with them.

Lets not get carried away. Scott hasnt had the toughest schedule so far this year and their only win over a quality team is Boone Co.

I'm not getting carried away...

Scott is a top three team in NKY... I'm going with them.

 

I wouldnt say top three, i see brossart, sk, Cov. cath in front of them, the winner of this game is in my mind the 4th best team in the area, loser 5th, It should be a good game. look for hill and sharp to have big games. I think scott pulls a realtivly big upset in a lot of peoples minds. Should be a fast paced fun game.

 

Scott- 66

Holmes- 60

Holmes' ''subs'' are much better than people think.

 

Holmes 63

Scott 55

I can't believe I'm saying this but if Scott can force the tempo against Holmes they will pull off the upset at home. When was the last time an opponent needed to run in order to beat the bulldogs?

When was the last time Holmes had 6 of their players out?

  • Author
I like Holmes to get a win in this game. Even without all their players. Scott has no one who can stop Austin. I think it will be close but Austin and the depleted Dawgs find a way in the end.

 

Holmes-64

Scott-60

 

 

While I may agree with you that Scott doesn't have someone to stop Hill. Who on Holmes will stop Sharp? The answer, no one.

I wouldnt say top three, i see brossart, sk, Cov. cath in front of them, the winner of this game is in my mind the 4th best team in the area, loser 5th, It should be a good game. look for hill and sharp to have big games. I think scott pulls a realtivly big upset in a lot of peoples minds. Should be a fast paced fun game.

 

Scott- 66

Holmes- 60

 

Kind of forgetting about St Henry? Hard to put SK in that group without Hester.

 

If the score gets to the 60's Holmes won't win. Hill & Sharp both have big games. Scott wins by 4.

While I may agree with you that Scott doesn't have someone to stop Hill. Who on Holmes will stop Sharp? The answer, no one.

 

Hill will guard sharp. Either he or Avery. Either way Holmes wins this game. Remember this is the last game for some of the subs, so they have a lot to prove.

While I may agree with you that Scott doesn't have someone to stop Hill. Who on Holmes will stop Sharp? The answer, no one.

 

Im pretty sure Austin could. He probably wont guard him unless Nate is having a really good game and Hensley decides to switch but Austin could.

Scott is playing very well lately, and playing at home is an big advantage, as is playing a Holmes team that is down a little with their players out...

 

Gotta give Scott the edge...

Scott 64

Holmes 59

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.