Elliott Co. 83 Morgan Co. 57

Amos I think what other posters are saying is its ture he is getting touches but also obviously true you can see him open 5-6 times each game & does not get those touches. Instead you will see a 1 on 3 or some other difficult or bad shot. Last night I saw it. If the ball was dished to him or one of the others posted up on a wing it would only make those takes to bucket a lot easier & Elliott even more difficult to defend.Do not get me wrong I am glad the team is doing as wel as they are but I think thats what others mean on their post. Good luck Elliott.

Five or six open looks being missed could be said about a lot of players on Elliott or any other team. I'm not a statitician? but I would have to think that this would be an average figure. If every open shot was seen every time and it was the ONLY open look at that time and the shooter was good enough to hit it EVERY time, then yes, granted , you would have a better team and bigger score.:jump:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott does an excellent job of dribble penetration and kicking the ball out. I have seen little if any selfishness on this team. They play great together and every player has a good understanding of their role. Granted there are some bad shots taken. What high schooler doesn't take a bad one sometimes? I think some posters are seeing problems that simply do not exist.

Please don't let individual differences cause this team to implode. A little temperance now could mean huge things in two years. I am not from Sandy Hook but I want to see local teams get some statewide recognition and this bunch has an opportunity to do that over the next three years. Good luck in Richmond.

Please don't let individual differences cause this team to implode. A little temperance now could mean huge things in two years. I am not from Sandy Hook but I want to see local teams get some statewide recognition and this bunch has an opportunity to do that over the next three years. Good luck in Richmond.

There is no individual differences inside the Elliott Co. locker room.