Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott Co. 83 Morgan Co. 57

Featured Replies

Amos I think what other posters are saying is its ture he is getting touches but also obviously true you can see him open 5-6 times each game & does not get those touches. Instead you will see a 1 on 3 or some other difficult or bad shot. Last night I saw it. If the ball was dished to him or one of the others posted up on a wing it would only make those takes to bucket a lot easier & Elliott even more difficult to defend.Do not get me wrong I am glad the team is doing as wel as they are but I think thats what others mean on their post. Good luck Elliott.

 

Five or six open looks being missed could be said about a lot of players on Elliott or any other team. I'm not a statitician? but I would have to think that this would be an average figure. If every open shot was seen every time and it was the ONLY open look at that time and the shooter was good enough to hit it EVERY time, then yes, granted , you would have a better team and bigger score.:jump:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott does an excellent job of dribble penetration and kicking the ball out. I have seen little if any selfishness on this team. They play great together and every player has a good understanding of their role. Granted there are some bad shots taken. What high schooler doesn't take a bad one sometimes? I think some posters are seeing problems that simply do not exist.

This Elliott team is impressing me...

Please don't let individual differences cause this team to implode. A little temperance now could mean huge things in two years. I am not from Sandy Hook but I want to see local teams get some statewide recognition and this bunch has an opportunity to do that over the next three years. Good luck in Richmond.

Please don't let individual differences cause this team to implode. A little temperance now could mean huge things in two years. I am not from Sandy Hook but I want to see local teams get some statewide recognition and this bunch has an opportunity to do that over the next three years. Good luck in Richmond.

 

There is no individual differences inside the Elliott Co. locker room.

There is no individual differences inside the Elliott Co. locker room.

That is great to know.

No problems on that team. Those kids get along great.

No problems the kids are best friends just some old fogies talking to much like me talking to much

The times that I have seen them play everybody on the floor one time or another has taken a bad shot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.