Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 pick in 2006 NBA draft

Featured Replies

I knew it was Bargnani, I didn't look it up...

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew it was Bargnani, I didn't look it up...

 

Yeah, but you work for the world wide leader in sports...that does not count!

No rookie has been that impressive. The entire draft was pretty weak. Roy probably will win the (strangely) ROY once it's all said and done. It will be several years before we can assess this draft, as it was mostly full of role players.

No rookie has been that impressive. The entire draft was pretty weak. Roy probably will win the (strangely) ROY once it's all said and done. It will be several years before we can assess this draft, as it was mostly full of role players.

 

nice....I didn't notice that

I would say at this point its a given that Oden and Durant will be the top 2 picks unless there is just an amazing foreign player out there. Also, I think if a team really is in bad need for a big man then they take Oden. But if its a team that badly needs offense and fire power Durant maybe #1.

I would say at this point its a given that Oden and Durant will be the top 2 picks unless there is just an amazing foreign player out there. Also, I think if a team really is in bad need for a big man then they take Oden. But if its a team that badly needs offense and fire power Durant maybe #1.

Pay attention to the thread.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.