Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 pick in 2006 NBA draft

Featured Replies

Ok, dont cheat. Right when you open this thread put down who you think was the #1 in the draft this year. I forgot all about this person...

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opps. I think it was Andras Bargoni. I know that is misspelled though.

1a. Durant

1b. Oden

 

That's the '07 draft.

  • Author
1a. Durant

1b. Oden

I'm talking about the draft of 2006. Do you remember who the #1 pick was without looking it up? Sorry should of made it more clear...

I'm talking about the draft of 2006. Do you remember who the #1 pick was without looking it up? Sorry should of made it more clear...

When you said who do you think I kind of over looked the 2006.:p

Bargnani? wasnt it

  • Author
Bargnani it was.

Cheater :lol: :walk:

  • Author

I was really surprised when i saw he was the #1 pick. You do not hear about him too much.

Cheater :lol: :walk:

Hey I was first, he looked at my post.:fight: :fight::p

I was really surprised when i saw he was the #1 pick. You do not hear about him too much.

He has had a pretty decent year.

  • Author
Hey I was first, he looked at my post.:fight: :fight:

No, at first he put Morrison, then he seen your post and changed the name. :fight: :lol:

No, at first he put Morrison, then he seen your post and changed the name. :fight: :lol:

I know I saw it.:lol: :lol:

  • Author

Since we are on the subject, Who do you all think has been impressive rookie this year and who has been a let down???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.