Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 73 Purdue 69

Featured Replies

Final from Columbus. A nice first win for the new coach Jake Diebler in the interim in his first game they knock off the team that was given the overall #1 seed yesterday. I personally thought it should have been UConn and I guess this proves it.

That was fun and I like thinking March Madness could go a lot of directions. 

5 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Final from Columbus. A nice first win for the new coach Jake Diebler in the interim in his first game they knock off the team that was given the overall #1 seed yesterday. I personally thought it should have been UConn and I guess this proves it.

It will be when it counts.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.