Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What should the Bengals/Marvin do to JJ?

Featured Replies

I wish the NFL had a minor league system like the MLB where you could send players to work their problems out.

 

 

I thought that was Detroit.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought that was Detroit.

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

That was good.

I thought that was Detroit.

:laugh:

It used to be Detroit and Cincinnati. Apparently some people want it to go back to that because of the arrests. Sorry I'm thread jumping.

The active roster for the first game is going to be interesting.

 

Will Jonathon Joseph be active?

 

According to Jerry Jones' drugstore list, there will be another CB from South Carolina available to the Bengals in the 2nd round, Fred Bennet 6'1 1/2 194lbs. 4.45 40,(DSL-good size and speed-quick-smooth change of direction-impressive coverage at times, needs consistency-fair run defender-32 tackles, 2 int., 5 passes broken up in 2005). I know it is extremely premature to be talking about the draft, but a different CB from SC starting could sure send a message!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.