Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be the next Bengal arrested?

Featured Replies

It will be Chad Johnson!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

[ATTACH]18621[/ATTACH]

 

 

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A poll would have been nice.

 

Its like playing over or under on PTI.

# of bengals arrested versus wins.

 

 

I'm not to quick to criticize arrests...depending on the severity of the each offense. Cocaine possesion, theft, drinking and driving, etc. Those are big deals to me. But strings of arrests isn't good for the image of the team.

 

Gun possession = I'm not too worried about. Just register your gun. :rolleyes:

Marijuana possession = I'm not too worried about. Just keep it at home.

Public Intoxication = Haha..unless it is every weekend, then nah!! It happens.

Assault = Often someone else starts a fight. But walk away to save trouble.

 

 

If it keeps happening, then the problem grows.

 

Sometimes an arrest can lead to positive changes in someones life.

SOMETIMES! haha

A poll would have been nice.

A poll wouldn't have worked for this thread. Our polls are limited to 20 choices.

I think the next to get arrested will be just about the whole team. Henry and McNeal will have a party, all the Bengals will show up including Marvin, all 4 Johnson's, Palmer, the G.M. (I dont know his name), and there will be illegal stuff there that leads to the arrest for all of them. IMO.

A poll would have been nice.

 

Its like playing over or under on PTI.

# of bengals arrested versus wins.

 

 

I'm not to quick to criticize arrests...depending on the severity of the each offense. Cocaine possesion, theft, drinking and driving, etc. Those are big deals to me. But strings of arrests isn't good for the image of the team.

 

Gun possession = I'm not too worried about. Just register your gun. :rolleyes:

Marijuana possession = I'm not too worried about. Just keep it at home.

Public Intoxication = Haha..unless it is every weekend, then nah!! It happens.

Assault = Often someone else starts a fight. But walk away to save trouble.

 

 

If it keeps happening, then the problem grows.

 

Sometimes an arrest can lead to positive changes in someones life.

SOMETIMES! haha

 

 

Almost all were minor offenses. The DUI for Thurman was "Stanley Wilson" dumb. It might have cost him his career. The Henry gun incident was also SW dumb, but buying alcohol for underage girls was something that I've seen A LOT of 21-22 year old guys do.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

Thank you... I was wondering if I was going to get a responce.. :thumb:

A poll wouldn't have worked for this thread. Our polls are limited to 20 choices.

 

Hilarious....

:jump:

Almost all were minor offenses. The DUI for Thurman was "Stanley Wilson" dumb. It might have cost him his career. The Henry gun incident was also SW dumb, but buying alcohol for underage girls was something that I've seen A LOT of 21-22 year old guys do.

 

Minor offenses, yes.

But I guess they are starting to pile up.

 

I dont know the ins and outs of all the offenses.....and I usually give the benefit of the doubt to most people...which is what I would want done to me.

;)

 

The dunk driving is dangerous and everyone knows better. Sheeesh! :cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.