2024 Early National Signing Day

Tones

Currently the 23 rated class the highest of the Stoops era tying the 2014 class in Stoops 2nd season. Hopefully with this high rank in recruits and with the transfer portal hopefully we can improve on the SEC games. In Stoops 11 seasons as coach of the Wildcats his SEC record is now 35-55. What @nikeman49left out in post above is that Stoops has done a great job in getting players (a big part of that goes to Vince Morrow) I for one have no problem with that it is what he has done once he has them, and I say the same about Cal and will again this season if they don't make the Final 4 or at least the Elite 8 with the group he has this season.

Just look at this season and it is a lot like the past years we have 7 wins and of those 7 wins on the Louisville was over a team with a winning record. One of the teams (EKU) is an FCS school. The combined record of the 7 teams that the Cats defeated is a combined 33-51. In the 5 losses the Cats were outscored by a total of 188-86 with 3 of the 5 losses being by more than 2 scores. The other 2 was a 6 point loss at home to Tennessee and a 3 point loss at 5-7 South Carolina. I for one just think it is time to do a little better. I hope we do.

• Like 1

Climbing the hill in the SEC is tough. Even with top a 25 combined (high school and transfer portal) recruiting season, it's only good for 13th in the SEC. For comparison sake, Louisville's combined class is ranked 6th (7th if you count ND) in the ACC, but still 8 spots lower than UK at 33rd overall on 24/7.