Washington 35 Utah 28

hrcarrier

Final. 

Even with not being in the CFP top four, it is my opinion that Washington has the most impressive resume overall. Two big games for them remain before the PAC championship game against Oregon State and Washington State. If Washington wins their last two regular season games, I don’t see how they are left out of the CFP. 

As far as other PAC games go, the Civil War rivalry could potentially have some pretty big implications too depending on how some things may shake out.

Do y

1 hour ago, mcpapa said:

I really didn’t think Udub would hold the Utes scoreless the entire second half.  I still think they need to go 13-0 to make the Final Four. 

Do you believe Florida State is better? Just curious, Florida State has obviously been good and impressive at various points of the season. But I do think Washington has been better in terms of who they have beaten as the later part of the season has happened.

2 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

Do y

Do you believe Florida State is better? Just curious, Florida State has obviously been good and impressive at various points of the season. But I do think Washington has been better in terms of who they have beaten as the later part of the season has happened.

If winner of UM/OSU is undefeated, UGA wins out, FSU wins out and Washington wins out, we end with 4 undefeated power conference champs...picking the 4 is pretty easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

If winner of UM/OSU is undefeated, UGA wins out, FSU wins out and Washington wins out, we end with 4 undefeated power conference champs...picking the 4 is pretty easy.

I know that, was just asking my question to see what people think about who’s better between Washington and Florida State.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Serious question because I don't know. Can Clemson play FSU in the ACC championship still or is it FSU and Louisville?

If Louisville beats Miami next week they are in. Florida State clinched their spot after beating Pitt last weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1