Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin at Logan County Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. John Hardin or Logan County?

    • John Hardin
      22%
      2
    • Logan County
      77%
      7

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The playoffs are here and I think this will be a good 4a round 1 matchup. Initially I think Logan County has the better team and is more experienced than John Hardin. Then #7 Devin Yates for Logan County (arguably their best player) went down vs South Warren last week and I’m not sure of his status. I think this will be a very good game but a tall task for my Dawgs either way. JH must be able to run the ball and hit some chunk plays to have a chance to win this game. Who wins and why? 

  • Author

Would love to hear someone that has watched Logan to chip in. Haven’t heard/seen them much. Just know their best player got injured vs South Warren

Never heard any JH or DeSales people comment on game. Anybody watch it?

  • Author

I was there. JH looked flat and took on a big deficit early. Desales just had the better athletes. I don’t think Logan is as athletic as Desales which is where I think JH gains an edge. Logan will likely be more physical though and that’ll be a tough test for a young team 

The stats appear to favor Logan County. Their QB has thrown for 2,000 yards on the season. While Yates has the most yardage receiving on the season, 2 other receivers have accounted for over half those yards (Delaney, Hinton). This could spell trouble for the defensive secondary of John Hardin. 

Looks to be a fairly high scoring game. 

My Prediction: Logan County 36 John Hardin 21

  • Author

If #7 is indeed out for Logan this will be a great game. Their offense from what I have seen is spread but more closer to 50/50 run/pass ratio. It will be interesting to see where their offense turns if Yates is out. Having watched a couple of YouTube games their offense runs through Yates. Screens, motions, draws, he is even their backup QB and played a series there vs Russellville. Will be interesting to see what their offense looks like if he is not in. If he is, I think Logan wins by 14. IF he is out give me JH 24-23. Should be a great HS game tonight in front of hopefully a good crowd. 

Any update in this one?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.