24 Hour African Waterhole Webcam

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, bugatti--are you sure they are not hibernating, or something?:sleep: :lol:

I have never understood hibernation. Do bears actually sleep for weeks at a time or do they get up every once in a while to go to the restroom, stretch, check their E-mail, etc... I have always thought the latter.

I have never understood hibernation. Do bears actually sleep for weeks at a time or do they get up every once in a while to go to the restroom, stretch, check their E-mail, etc... I have always thought the latter.

I belive they do sleep for weeks at a time. I have heard the somehow get something like a cork(they some how make it or something) in there behind that prevents them from using the restroom. But who knows maybe I am just crazy.:creepy:

I belive they do sleep for weeks at a time. I have heard the somehow get something like a cork(they some how make it or something) in there behind that prevents them from using the restroom. But who knows maybe I am just crazy.:creepy:

HammerTime, I'm thinking you know waaayyyy too much about hibernation!:creepy: :lol:

Ahhh, the cork... now I know what I was leaving out when I was trying to hibernate last winter... :irked:

Makes perfect sense! I guess.

:laugh:

Ahhh the old cork in the behind....