North Hardin 22 Central Hardin 15

Bizarre finish. North Hardin had a 4th down at their own 4 yard line with 6 seconds left in the game. The NH QB ran around in the backfield and was tackled at the 1 yard line. There appeared to be 1 second left but the referees came together and said the game was over. CH head coach Mattingly as well as other coaches and CH fans were screaming at the referees while NH celebrated at midfield. Regardless, Central Hardin let 1 man beat them all night. I do not know the final stats but Boykins had to have over 200 yards on the night, including a 76 yard TD catch from the NH QB who delivered a short pass to Boykins, while being taken to the ground. Boykins took that short pass, broke several tackles, and outran the CH defenders for a TD.
Ugly game to watch with tons of penalties on both sides of the ball. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Devils Fan said:

@TimeWillTell I expect something similar to the OC vs Henderson game. I don’t see North Hardin keeping pace with the Aces but they will score some.

OC will score at will with their passing attack.  I would not be surprised to see them put up 50+ on NH.  NH struggles with passing defense, but they’re fairly decent against the run, which is why they hold a team like Central Hardin to 15.  Boykins, in my opinion, is probably the best senior receiver in the state & quite possibly overall.  If you get to see the game live, you’ll get your money’s worth watching him.