Bears 40 Commanders 20

Things broke Chicago’s way in the first half.  Things got a little tight in the fourth quarter, but Washington missed a FG that would have gotten them within seven with several minutes to play and the Bears - who due to injuries were forced to rely on a fourth string running back who had three carries in a five-year career - cruised after that.   

Just now, mcpapa said:

Things broke Chicago’s way in the first half.  Things got a little tight in the fourth quarter, but Washington missed a FG that would have gotten them within seven with several minutes to play and the Bears - who due to injuries were forced to rely on a fourth string running back who had three carries in a five-year career - cruised after that.   

The second half was pretty entertaining but those look like two bad football teams to me.

5 hours ago, theguru said:

The second half was pretty entertaining but those look like two bad football teams to me.

Agreed.   Sometimes two bad teams produce entertaining games simply by virtue of being equally inept.  But when all is said and done, I’d just as soon watch KC and Buffalo. 

• Like 1