Lions at Packers Updates

I just had to start this in all of my years watching NFL football I don't think I can remember ever seeing one team dominating another the way the Lions have the Packers at Green Bay. The score is 27-3 with still :38 seconds left in the first half. Green Bay has 1 first down and it was by a Lions penalty. They have in a half ran 18 plays for a grand total of 15 yards. The total yards is 284 to 15. The time of possessions 19:41 to 10:19.

• Thanks 1

I thought Detroit would win this without much trouble but figured it would be more competitive. After last season ended, I liked Detroit’s chances of winning the division and after seeing what’s happened so far with all NFC North teams, I believe their chances are even better. As the season continues, I think Minnesota will probably compete, but the Lions are a pretty good team. When I looked at their schedule after their game against KC, I liked their chances of being 6-0 early on and that Seattle was their most likely chance of a loss, which happened in overtime last week.

That first half was unbearable from a Packers perspective.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face. Matt LaFleur needs his head examined for his consistent lack of using Aaron Jones. I don't care if he was on a pitch count or not last night. He doesn't use him much even when he 100% healthy. Look at the first half of Week 1.

• Like 1