Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions at Packers Updates

Featured Replies

I just had to start this in all of my years watching NFL football I don't think I can remember ever seeing one team dominating another the way the Lions have the Packers at Green Bay. The score is 27-3 with still :38 seconds left in the first half. Green Bay has 1 first down and it was by a Lions penalty. They have in a half ran 18 plays for a grand total of 15 yards. The total yards is 284 to 15. The time of possessions 19:41 to 10:19.

The Lions have been dominate.  I wonder how the Pack will come out in the 2nd half. 

27 to 3 at the half.

I thought Detroit would win this without much trouble but figured it would be more competitive. After last season ended, I liked Detroit’s chances of winning the division and after seeing what’s happened so far with all NFC North teams, I believe their chances are even better. As the season continues, I think Minnesota will probably compete, but the Lions are a pretty good team. When I looked at their schedule after their game against KC, I liked their chances of being 6-0 early on and that Seattle was their most likely chance of a loss, which happened in overtime last week.

Green Bay has come out strong in the second half.

27 to 11 with Green Bay 1st and goal, start of the 4th q.

Jordan Love TD Packers!

  • Author

Detroit has caught whatever Green Bay had the first half I think.

27 to 17 Lions.

1452 left in the game. 

  • Author

Missing that two point conversion hurt if they had picked that up it would have been interesting.

Just now, 16thBBall Fan said:

Missing that two point conversion hurt if they had picked that up it would have been interesting.

I agree but there is plenty of time left in this game. 

That first half was unbearable from a Packers perspective.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face. Matt LaFleur needs his head examined for his consistent lack of using Aaron Jones. I don't care if he was on a pitch count or not last night. He doesn't use him much even when he 100% healthy. Look at the first half of Week 1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.