Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region Fan Poll

Featured Replies

1. South Laurel

2. Bell Co.

3. Clay Co.

4. Cumberland

5. Corbin

6. Jackson Co.

7. Knox Central

8. North Laurel

9. Barbourville

10. Pineville

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Knox beat Corbin?

Yes, but B'ville also beat Knox Central, I've seen both and IMO B'vlle is a better TEAM than Central, Knox will move up in polls like this due to their win over Corbin and thats ok.

Yes, but B'ville also beat Knox Central, I've seen both and IMO B'vlle is a better TEAM than Central, Knox will move up in polls like this due to their win over Corbin and thats ok.

I have seen two of the last three games kc has had against b-ville. I believe talent kc has had the advantage this year but kc cant seam to pull b-ville from the zone defense. kc has not been able to shoot them out of it so maybe next time coach Elam will find a way to pull them out of the zone and can get one by Dinky.Coach Phipps said on the radio after the game at kc last year ill give the 20-25 footers all night ill just set in the zone let keep firing. that wasnt verbatem but verry close. Maybe ol dink tipped his hand.

The ol' fearless regional rankings will be out tommorrow and boy, will they be shook up and my ratings are no where close to 4chs...

Cumberland is way too high...they were down by as many as 19 points to Clay and haven't beaten a solid TEAM IN THE REGION YET, EXCEPT FOR MAYBE BARBOURVILLE AND THAT WAS 3 POINTS OR Something at Cumberland. Man, wait till I tell Coach P about this one 4chs :)

Cumberland is way too high...they were down by as many as 19 points to Clay and haven't beaten a solid TEAM IN THE REGION YET, EXCEPT FOR MAYBE BARBOURVILLE AND THAT WAS 3 POINTS OR Something at Cumberland. Man, wait till I tell Coach P about this one 4chs :)

Can't a team have an off night?I mean Clay may be a little down,but it is still @ Clay.Cumberland has only played 4 home games compared to 10 road games.

By the way 4chs.That's the way I would have it too.With maybe Cumberland and Corbin tied.

Yep, a team can have an off night. Don't get me wrong, Cumberland is a good team and could make a run...and I do agree with ya, it was at Clay and Clay is improving.

  • Author
Cumberland is way too high...they were down by as many as 19 points to Clay and haven't beaten a solid TEAM IN THE REGION YET, EXCEPT FOR MAYBE BARBOURVILLE AND THAT WAS 3 POINTS OR Something at Cumberland. Man, wait till I tell Coach P about this one 4chs :)

 

If you look at what Corbin has done inside the 13th region, it makes one wonder how high do they really belong. I almost put Jackson Co. in front of them as well and the Knox Central fans could make a case for their team also.

Isn't Jackson 8-10? Good thing this is just a fan poll? :) But then again.....it is...well, nevermind.

Shewww, Man, I just got finished with my ratings and they'll be released tommorrow, but I'll give you a sneak peak...they dropped four spots to 10....because the certain players might not come back and that will hurt. I really believe they can still compete with other teams in the region because Shannon and Seidel can play. Seidel scored 30 last night and Shannon scored over 20 I believe.

I'll just say both the boys and girls rankings have been shaken up tommorrow. I actually have Middlesboro in the top 10 even though they're 5-10.

They played Bell close before losing in the fourth, they've beaten North and Cawood - who isn't a bad team and they've beaten Barbourville and Pineville - who has lost 6 of their last 7 games.

  • Author
Isn't Jackson 8-10? Good thing this is just a fan poll? :) But then again.....it is...well, nevermind.

 

Jackson Co. has beaten Knox Central twice and also North Laurel with two of their losses coming by 1 point to Clay Co. at Clay and 1 point to a 16-1 Breathitt Co. team on a neutral floor. Corbin's most impressive in-state wins are a 3 point win over Adair Co. and a 3 point win over Cawood, both at home. Hopefully Corbin will improve enough to be a threat in the regional tournament.

I see where you're coming from 4chs ... I guess I can honestly say you're not a bandwagon jumper, but I've sen Jackson play and I think they've underacheved sofar. So, I guess I was a bit harsh on ya.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.