Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSales 45 Lafayette 6

Featured Replies

DeSales slowly working their way back. Could easily be 4 and 0!

11 hours ago, grassman said:

DeSales slowly working their way back. Could easily be 4 and 0!

Jackson is a good coach and DeSales is a traditionally strong program. Their coach leaving for Bellarmine and the chaos around Evangel starting their program by taking several DeSales players (and then ultimately not having a team) dealt them a tough 1-2 punch. Its taken a couple of years but the Colts seem to be getting it back.

18 hours ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

At this point, I think Sayre would beat Lafayette, Dunbar and Clay.

Would be very interesting games.

On 9/10/2023 at 2:16 AM, Hungover_in_Andover said:

At this point, I think Sayre would beat Lafayette, Dunbar and Clay.

I haven’t seen Dunbar or HC play but after watching Lafayette’s 4 games, there’s a very real possibility they won’t win a game this year. 

1 hour ago, Old General said:

I haven’t seen Dunbar or HC play but after watching Lafayette’s 4 games, there’s a very real possibility they won’t win a game this year. 

I haven't seen Clay in person, either. I've seen Dunbar, and the average size (or lack thereof) of the Bulldogs varsity players is striking! It sounds like you guys best chance in the city is against Clay.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.