Untold: Swamp Kings (Netflix)

4 part documentary covering Urban Meyer's first five years at Florida. 

While I liked it and thought it was pretty well done, there is little to no mention of Hernandez or the Pouncey twins. They do cover a few arrest by other players but seem to have whiffed on a few huge storylines that were available. 

Meyer, Tebow, Siler and Spikes are at the center of the documentary and do a decent job giving first hand accounts of those years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Yeah, I've heard the same about there being none of the bad stuff, so it's pretty pointless. 

It's worth watching if you are a fan of college football. Probably wouldn't have gotten involvement of Meyer, Tebow and others if it dug too deep into the muck of the swamp. 

14 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

It's worth watching if you are a fan of college football. Probably wouldn't have gotten involvement of Meyer, Tebow and others if it dug too deep into the muck of the swamp. 

I'm 1.5 episodes in, I'll finish it for the reason you mentioned. It's always interesting to get an inside perspective on teams like that. 

• Like 1

I watched the first two episodes and my conclusion was the same as everyone else's, just a behind the scene look at those years. Nothing controversial, or ground breaking. If it anything it made Urban Meyer look like a very successful college coach. Players got arrested and were still allowed to play, no shock to anyone. The PR guy who was in charge of this did a really good job selling it.