Freshman and JV games

Seen Corbin,Harlan,Cumberland,and Cawood's freshman teams today.Corbin finished with a record of 1-1 with a 1-point loss to Cumberland and win over Harlan.Harlan finished with a record of 0-2 with losses to Cawood and Corbin.Cumberland finished 1-1 with a 1-point win over Corbin and 1-point loss to Cawood.Cawood went 2-0 and won the tourney with a 1-point win over Cumberland and a win over Harlan.

Well,I don't really know if he played today saying I have never seen him and don't know what he looks like,but I know Corbin had a pretty big team.Whats the name of the 6'6 freshman they got?

Kyle Kimball is close to 6'6" and Luke Stewart is probably 6'3-4".

He played then.They had a I'm guessing 6'1 off-guard,then maybe that Stewart kid was there.Not sure?Does Madison Johnson where 30?One kid had a different practice jersey than everyone else and was pretty good.

Johnson is 6'2", plays a wing and shoots a lot of threes.

Isaac Wilson, Madison Johnson and Aaron Manns were not playing with the Corbin freshman team today (I guess because they all play important roles on the varsity).

They may have the best group of freshman in the region with them.

Cumberland's freshmen have improved quite a bit. Kyle Hogue is a good player, and Tyrek Simmons has a lot of potential. The big center, Scott Sepe, hurt Cawood at times inside and Blayne Rutherford hit at least three 3-pointers.

Cawood's freshmen are pretty solid with Brandon McCoun, T.J. Green, Michael Moses and Larry Williamson among others. Cawood is 5-2 with losses to Clay and Bell.