Cincinnati Indoor Practice Facility

Walter

The University of Cincinnati Athletics Department and the UC Foundation are set to break ground on a multi-million-dollar Indoor Practice Facility and Performance Center on May 23. The project, spearheaded by a record-breaking donation from Larry and Rhonda Sheakley, aims to enhance the student-athlete experience. The 84,000-square-foot facility, to be completed by the 2024 football season, will feature a 120-yard football field and be used by other UC programs. The 96,000-square-foot Performance Center, scheduled to open before the 2025 football season, will include offices, nutrition stations, a dining hall, weight room, training room, and mental health services. Over $88 million has been raised for the Day One Ready Campaign, which funds this project and others. Gensler and MSA Sport are the project's architects, and Messer Construction is the construction manager.

Indoor Practice Facility Details

23 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

That does look sharp and should definitely help with recruiting.

I hope so.

I know they’ve had some changeover and going to a tough conference but I just read that they’re O/U on wins is 4.5. 

That’s crazy to me.

17 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

I hope so.

I know they’ve had some changeover and going to a tough conference but I just read that they’re O/U on wins is 4.5. 

That’s crazy to me.

I looked at their schedule and there are certainly some games that could go either way.  No idea what this team is under their new coach.  If everything was a carry over from last year, I'd expect 7 or 8 wins, maybe more.  Given that things are very different at UC right now, I could see a 4 or 5 win season.  

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 10:06 PM, ChickenWyngz said:

I hope so.

That’s crazy to me.

19 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I looked at their schedule and there are certainly some games that could go either way.  No idea what this team is under their new coach.  If everything was a carry over from last year, I'd expect 7 or 8 wins, maybe more.  Given that things are very different at UC right now, I could see a 4 or 5 win season.  

They could win anywhere between 4-8 games and I wouldn't be surprised.

Defense should be really good again this year with what they return but with so many question marks on offense, I'm in "wait and see" mode. 

They got a favorable schedule not getting any team that finished at the top of the conference last year. 

• 2 weeks later...