2023 Manual Crimsons

• 2 weeks later...

At this time, since Rule #9 prohibits discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums, please refer all discussion of former Manual head coach Donnie Stoner to this thread, in the Controversial Issues forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

At this time, since Rule #9 prohibits discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums, please refer all discussion of former Manual head coach Donnie Stoner to this thread, in the Controversial Issues forum.

Thank you sir!  I'm not associated with Manual, but do know a lot of their kids.  I hate this for them, however, this thread needs to stay about them and their upcoming season and nothing else.  They have multiple skill kids back, but need to replace 3 of their 4 starters on their defensive front and I believe 3 starters on their offensive line.  If they can do that successfully, this team could make a deep run into the playoffs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Thank you sir!  I'm not associated with Manual, but do know a lot of their kids.  I hate this for them, however, this thread needs to stay about them and their upcoming season and nothing else.  They have multiple skill kids back, but need to replace 3 of their 4 starters on their defensive front and I believe 3 starters on their offensive line.  If they can do that successfully, this team could make a deep run into the playoffs.

I've been told their QB from last year has also transferred across the river to Charlestown High School, so that means they're in need of a QB as well.