Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Dad

Featured Replies

He would have turned 69 today. I would love to sit down for one more game of euchre. He was a good dude.

dad.jpg

I feel ya, just passed what would have been my Pop's 82nd a few weeks ago. Would love to just sit down and shoot the breeze with him one more time.

I lost my mom when she was 57.  I was young and now have so many questions I wish I had asked, and so many recipes I wish I had asked for.  If you are still lucky enough to have your parents, don’t let this time get by!

 

My pops is still kicking, mom as well (divorced when I was 2, each remarried and still are).  I know that time will come, I try to take advantage of the time we have now.  I hate even thinking about it.  I can only imagine how hard it is PP1, thankful I don't know just yet.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.