Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Baseball Records

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can find records or can you help me fill in information on the 10th Region Baseball Tournament?  I everything from 1999 to 2022 from Riherds.  Any help on Champions and Runners-Up since then?  When did baseball go to a 16 region format?  Thanks.

image.thumb.png.36cd4ac5d9c65028f3b5906b3f858774.png

image.png

image.png

1979  Walton Verona beat Carroll County in finals at Pendleton County

1980 tournament was played at Fleming (I'll try and find out who won)

1981 I know Gallatin County played in finals but I don't remember who beat them.  I'll try and find out.

1982  Fleming County beat Walton Verona in finals

1983  Walton Verona beat Pendleton County in finals

Walton moved to the 8th sometime in mid 80's in baseball.  1981, 1982 and 1983 the 10th region tournaments were held at Walton.  

I have all this info if you want me to email it to you.

1940-1975 (8 Regions Statewide)

1976-1985 (16 Regions, scrambled around for example 15th and 16th were reversed, and a lot of the 12th region was in 13th. The traditional 11th region schools were 12th in baseball

1986-2005 (16 Regions, Traditional)

2006-Present (16 Regions, Realignment)

1994 was Mason County. 

On 3/31/2023 at 2:22 PM, I gotta go to work said:

Jeff Trame was the coach at Scott on those Region title teams in 2014 and 2015.

Schweitzer was at Campbell in 16 and 18. 

Chris Varney coached Montgomery in 19. 

Matt Ginter was at GRC in 17. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.