Grant County 61 Great Crossing 55

48 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I saw Woodford County last night for the first since December.  This team looks like they were constructed to play on the AAU circuit, or maybe to participate at a track and field meet.  They are missing just ingredient, shooting.

Beware, if this team were to show a few nights and bring their A+ shooting skills no one in the eight will touch them, even without McClear.  I would not want to face this team.

Agree on Woodford. Have some real athleticism and explosiveness. They just look super chaotic and disjointed at times. I also don’t love their decision making in close games- and there will be close games if you want to win a region.  Too inconsistent to win 4 games IMO (1 in district and 3 Region)

3 hours ago, Colonel-Rebel Fan said:

I’m stoked to see your 8th Region breakdown this week 

I am stoked (but at the same time not excited to rank this mess, not everyone can be happy lol) to break it down. Plan on getting it started in a couple hours, and it will be posted later tonight or early in the morning. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

I am stoked (but at the same time not excited to rank this mess, not everyone can be happy lol) to break it down. Plan on getting it started in a couple hours, and it will be posted later tonight or early in the morning. 

Just go ahead and place Grant County at the top, everyone will be pleased. LOL

• Haha 2

I love the season the Braves have had. I also realize it's coming down to can they beat Walton in the district.I would feel better about this if it was in Dry Ridge, but it will be at Simon Kenton. They have a dress rehearsal with the Bearcats Wednesday which actually doesn't`t mean anything. If Walton is on their A game they could be a tough out for Grant. It will be very interesting for sure.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Colonel-Rebel Fan said:

I’m stoked to see your 8th Region breakdown this week 

Almost done... finishing up a few teams and a couple other things and I am going to get it posted. I plan on also posting the breakdown of team history that you wanted tomorrow morning in the same thread when I get the time. 

8 hours ago, Adrian Woj Burner said:

Almost done... finishing up a few teams and a couple other things and I am going to get it posted. I plan on also posting the breakdown of team history that you wanted tomorrow morning in the same thread when I get the time. 

I appreciate it, I didn’t expect you to actually do the team history though.  Thanks!