10th Region Coach of the Year

If you were doing four finalists, in no order: Patrick Kelsch (Pendleton), Aaron Speaks (Paris), Troy Archibald (Bracken), Steve Brown (Brossart).

Arguments exist for Robbie Graham (GRC) and Dustin High (Montgomery) as well. And if you made me tier it off, I would go Kelsch & Archibald, Speaks & Brown, Graham & High.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, se7ens said:

If you were doing four finalists, in no order: Patrick Kelsch (Pendleton), Aaron Speaks (Paris), Troy Archibald (Bracken), Steve Brown (Brossart).

Arguments exist for Robbie Graham (GRC) and Dustin High (Montgomery) as well. And if you made me tier it off, I would go Kelsch & Archibald, Speaks & Brown, Graham & High.

Agree with this 100%.  It's probably either Kelsch or Archibald.  As luck would have it, those 2 teams face off in Falmouth tomorrow evening. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

Yeah... that did NOT go well.

The experience with him when he was at Highlands was unpleasant for anyone who had to be around him. Found it surprising he always managed to bounce around and find another job. I doubt he has any supporters from any of his previous stops.