5 in state teams you want to see

3 hours ago, BEChargers said:

Highlands is definitely unique.  But as a whole, I really don't enjoy stadiums with seating on only one side.  I do understand the need if several cases.  Just not my cup of tea.  

that's what happens when the school is in the middle of a neighborhood. the soccer, baseball, and softball field are all off campus as well. 

19 minutes ago, Nitro Knows said:

that's what happens when the school is in the middle of a neighborhood. the soccer, baseball, and softball field are all off campus as well. 

Yeah, I know why it's needed in some areas.  I get it.  Just never cared for it.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Down4theblue said:

This is a spin off topic. It’s this just a NKY thing. I went to the a game at Cooper and Campbell. I found it odd both didn’t have a “Visitor” side. That’s cool, I get it. Don’t have enough money, poor planning whatever else. But this was the thing that struck me as odd. The home teams side line was on the far side away from the stands. Is this to prevent daddy ball? Keep fans away? I’ve been to a fair amount of places never ran across this. 
I’ll hang up and listen!

I remember at Rockcastle in 1979 that not only were the fans on one side, but both teams were on the far sideline, with each on one side of the 50 yard line.