Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lyon County 90 North Laurel 83

Featured Replies

?? Shootout at the "Second Chance Shootout."

Details via Jared Peck ~

Screenshot_20230107-223916__01.jpg

What a game.  This was one of the most exciting HS game I have been a witness of, Perry was on fire.

No doubt one of the best HS games I have ever seen. The two stars put on a show. Reed with a Triple Double including 32 points. Travis with 45 points. These two elite players are no doubt at the top of the list when it comes to having the full package. They are unselfish team players that know when it is their turn to shine. If you have not seen either one of them play, you need to look at their schedules and get to one of their games. You will be glad you did.  I look forward to hopefully seeing both Lyon Co. and North Laurel at Rupp for the State Tournament.

North was absent two important starters.

4 hours ago, The Professor said:

North was absent two important starters.

No one is talking about who won, just the excitement of the action.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them meet again at Rupp.

33 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

No one is talking about who won, just the excitement of the action.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them meet again at Rupp.

Oh I agree. I’ve seen them both several times and they both light up the arenas. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.