Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dylan Hammonds Grant County 2000 point club

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Dylan Hammonds of Grant County for scoring his 2000th point and setting school scoring record.   I believe he is approaching 1000 rebounds as well.  Heck of a high school player. 

9 hours ago, BA said:

Congratulations to Dylan Hammonds of Grant County for scoring his 2000th point and setting school scoring record.   I believe he is approaching 1000 rebounds as well.  Heck of a high school player. 

Who held it before and how many?

  • Author
43 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Who held it before and how many?

Tyler Jones set it in 2003 with 1958 points.  

9 minutes ago, BA said:

Tyler Jones set it in 2003 with 1958 points.  

Thanks, I went brain dead, I thought it was Tyler ???, but kept coming up with Tyler Hicks.  I knew it wasn't him because he wasn't there long enough.  As I recall Tyler Jones went to Miami of Ohio and later transferred to G'town, Ky.

3 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Thanks, I went brain dead, I thought it was Tyler ???, but kept coming up with Tyler Hicks.  I knew it wasn't him because he wasn't there long enough.  As I recall Tyler Jones went to Miami of Ohio and later transferred to G'town, Ky.

One of Charlie Coles' all-time great stories, at a stag I saw him speak at, was about Tyler Jones.  Tyler certainly picked a great night to have a great night!

What had Tyler done to get Charlie all worked up ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.