Wisconsin 72 The Ohio State University 69

gametime

As I said in the updates thread, it's nice to see this young talented team fight hard. They were down 16 at one point in the 2nd half, but they kept themselves in it. This game will help them a lot in the long run, and will be a blessing come March.

As I said in the updates thread, it's nice to see this young talented team fight hard. They were down 16 at one point in the 2nd half, but they kept themselves in it. This game will help them a lot in the long run, and will be a blessing come March.

At least it should help. Wisconsin is as experienced and talented as any team in the nation and OSU had a chance to tie at the horn. The next few weeks will tell us a lot about this OSU squad...

I mentioned it several weeks ago, that Wisconsin is a very good team, that not many people knew a lot about, until tonight.....I still like OSU and think they will make a run, in the tournament.

Old 12-06-2006, 11:52 PM #21

CatchMeIfYouCan

All American

There are plenty of teams that have a good chance at winning the title (UNC, Florida, Ohio St, UCLA, Pittsburgh, Alabama, Wisconsin etc.) & right now there is more parity (sp?) in college basketball than ever. Or atleast it's here earlier than in the past. I'm not sure I could pick a winner right now after all the parity but I do hope UNC wins it.

:banana: