Wisconsin 72 The Ohio State University 69

gametime

I mentioned it several weeks ago, that Wisconsin is a very good team, that not many people knew a lot about, until tonight.....I still like OSU and think they will make a run, in the tournament.

I watched them play Pittsburgh 2 or 3 weeks ago and was really impressed. From what the announcers said there is a big difference in Wisconsin at home and on the road. Where was last night's game?

Tucker is a baller.

Ohio State has as much unproven talent as anybody in the nation...

They're young, inexperienced, overrated and over-hyped, though.

Not sure I'd agree...their three losses are @ UNC, @ Florida, and @ Wisconsin...those are currently the top 3 teams in the AP Poll.

They lost a highly competitive game @ UNC without Greg Oden.

They got drilled @ defending national champion Florida. That's probably the best Florida has played this year.

They lost to a Wisconsin team that is really difficult to beat on their home court.

I think those losses have proven Ohio State to be a very good team.

Not sure I'd agree...their three losses are @ UNC, @ Florida, and @ Wisconsin...those are currently the top 3 teams in the AP Poll.

They lost a highly competitive game @ UNC without Greg Oden.

They got drilled @ defending national champion Florida. That's probably the best Florida has played this year.

They lost to a Wisconsin team that is really difficult to beat on their home court.

I think those losses have proven Ohio State to be a very good team.

Has Kentucky's 3 losses proven them to be a very good team?

Ohio State hasn't played 3 ranked teams. They lost by 9 @ UNC, 26 @ Florida and by 3 @ Wisconsin. Other than that, their best wins are Indiana (by 7) and @ Illinois (by 18).

Forgive me if I'm not buying the hype about Ohio State. When they have any type of impressive win (more impressive than Youngstown State or San Fransico or Eastern Kentucky or Loyola or VMI or Cleveland State or...) than I'll listen. Until then, they're just another product of the media to me.

With that said, I expect this team to be a tough team in March. But let's make them earn their respect.