Hazard at Raceland Predictions/Updates

Ram

Who will move on to the Semi-Finals?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will move on to the Semi-Finals?

• Raceland
    • Hazard

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, Bac2369 said:

Hoping to make this one, but depends on how long the job keeps me.. so my fingers are crossed for a good day. 

I hope you do.  Raceland is a fun place to watch a game.  You will love it. 

Just now, Bac2369 said:

Trust me I want to go. But the way this day is looking, it’s not gonna be good.

Screw it, tell them you are out of there and you will see them Monday.  You waited a long time for this trip, just go. 

see-ya-later-5c9bc2.jpeg

Planning a game plan to stop the Rams is not an easy task.  There are multiple players to stop, and multiple ways they attack you on offense.  

Raceland's QB Lundy has moved past the 2,000 yards passing mark and is 111 for 181 with a 62% completion rate.  32 touchdowns with 7 interceptions.  

Rushing:  The Rams have three people approaching 500 yards rushing:  Wallace, Browning and Fallow, with Lundy kicking in another 300 yards.  

Receiving:  Lykins leads the way with over 600 yards receiving with Hughs and Fanning around 500 and Newman is close behind.  

Scoring:  Hughes and Lykins are tied for the most points for the Rams.  Wallace and kicker Ison are close behind.  Browning, Fannin, Fallow, and Lundy are on their heels.  The points are spread out quite a bit.  

Ison has hit 82% of his PATs and and has a couple of FGs with his long being 38. 

And, the aforementioned interception total is 21.  With Farrow leading the way with 5. 

• Like 1

If Raceland is who we think they are, they should win comfortably tonight. I hope that's the case. A strong showing by the Rams would whet the appetite even more for a potential Raceland/Pikeville title game. A lot of work still to be done, but that's the game 90% of us want to see. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ram said:

Rushing:  The Rams have three people approaching 500 yards rushing:  Wallace, Browning and Fallow, with Lundy kicking in another 300 yards.  

Raceland's depth at running back is as good as anyone in the class. Not much drop off between the top four ball carriers on the depth chart. Hazard is at the other end of that spectrum. Outside of maybe a few designed runs by the quarterback, it's Max Johnson all night. Not that feeding him the ball 25 times is a bad thing, he's one of the elite talents in 1A, but Raceland's ability to keep fresh legs in the backfield is a huge advantage for them.

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to Hazard at Raceland Predictions/Updates
  • theguru locked this topic